Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkins, pumpkins, and more pumpkins

Yesterday, we took Owen to a pumpkin patch to take some pictures, and of course, to pick out a pumpkin! We weren't there terribly long, but had a fun time. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one of our family of three! The pumpkin in the third and fourth pictures is the one we purchased. We are hoping to decorate it sometime this week. Since Owen is so small, we decided that we are not going to "carve" the pumpkin, but instead, scrape off the outer orange color in a design to revel the pale orange color underneath. We aren't even sure of the design yet, but we will figure something out! We took Owen for Halloween portraits this week, but unfortunately, I don't have access to electronic copies of the pictures. Once we get the actual pictures on Friday, I am going to scan them so I can post them on the blog. Hope you are having a happy fall... :) Carianne

No comments:

Post a Comment