Who am I?
I am...
a wife to Austin...
a mother to Owen and Collin...
a daughter to Lowell and Kitty...
a sister to Joe and Andy...
an aunt to Nina, Morgan, and Deuce (who has lived with Jesus since May 1, 2010)...
a friend to many...
and...
a follower of Jesus.
I enjoy...
sewing...
crafting...
reading...
cooking/baking/trying new recipes...
being inspired...
blogging...
pinterest...
being with my family...
and...
attempting to count all the ways I am blessed while also trying to figure out what I did to deserve all that I have been given.
Olive is our little terrier mix. Her personality is a mix between "adorably sweet and rotten" and "a cranky loner." Olive is 9 years old. She is not a big fan of having a "furry sibling" (Shelby) or a human sibling (Owen). In her opinion, life would be a hundred times better without either! She loves tennis balls, treats, naptime, and being as close as possible to Austin and me.
Shelby
what better name to go in front of "shepherd"...
Shelby was taken in as a stray in October of 2007, but tended to by my parents in Odessa for a year while we were living with Austin's mom. Shelby loves being outside, playing with toys, bothering Olive, and herding cats. She is lots of fun and we are glad to have her in our family!!
How cute. I know you all enjoyed that.
ReplyDeleteWhat a kid! Janna