This past weekend was a good one! Saturday morning, we did some stuff around the house and in the garage and then headed over to our friend's house for dinner, football, and dessert. David and Jennifer's sweet Caleb is one of Owen's best friends! They love playing together and do a fantastic job wearing each other out! The three pictures below were not "posed" in any way. Caleb and Owen just sort of gravitated toward each other a few times (being copycats in each case, it seems) and Jennifer was fast to grab her camera. We gave them a lesson in saying "cheese" for the camera so that was fun. Aren't they a pair of cuties?

On Sunday, Mom and Dad came up from Odessa to take me to Abuelo's for a birthday lunch! My birthday was Wednesday the 5th, but since we were unable to get together mid-week or during the weekend before, they came up for the afternoon! We had a lovely time. Lunch was delicious and so was my mom's homemade chocolate pie!! Mom and I went shopping at a couple places while Austin and my dad hung out on the couches! Owen was napping, so it all worked out perfectly. Once Mom and Dad left about 6:00, Austin got to work putting together a new backyard toy that Gramommy got for Owen to enjoy! A Little Tikes trampoline!!! Owen had so much fun trying it out! I got a few action shots, a couple that show off his adorable face, and a few silly expressions.
(This is the previous picture zoomed in a bit!!) LOVE IT!!
The last picture is from last week! Owen and I were playing around on the bed and I snapped a big, cheesy, under-bite grin. What a "silly willy" as I like to call him!
Hope you all have a nice week!
:) Carianne
















Such cute pictures - wow, he's getting so big! Where are pictures of you and Austin and your birthday celebration? :) I try to comment everytime and never have luck - always look forward to your posts though!
ReplyDelete