
I printed these pictures recently to go in this frame.

In case you are unable to read what it says, here it is typed out.
"Once upon a miracle, God gave two babies life, then joined their hearts together as a husband and a wife. And now through heaven's blessing and their true love's consecration, they've created their own miracle...a brand-new generation."
Where's the finished product, you ask? Well, one of the pictures came out very grainy and unclear while another picture ended up being way too large to fit in the opening. I thought I had figured everything correctly, but apparently I was wrong! Once I reprint the pictures the correct sizes and figure out how to make the unclear picture have a little better quality, I will update this post with the finished project!
Happy day to all,
Carianne
First of all - love the new layout! Secondly, that frame is precious - where did you get it? It's clear to see that Owen looks nothing like either of you...YEAH RIGHT! What a great comparison. AND on your post below, and as you know, I AM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL TOO! Love the adorable outfits :)
ReplyDelete