Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Photo Shoot

On July 12, when Owen was roughly 7 months and 3 weeks old, we loaded him up in the car with a couple of outfits in tow and headed to the JCPenney Portrait Studio. To my knowledge, I have never had pictures made there. If my memory serves me correctly, my brothers and I grew up going to the Sears Portrait Studio for all of our (mom's) picture needs! Anyway, we were brought to JCP by a pretty good coupon deal I received in the mail. After all was said and done, we couldn't have been more pleased! Owen was such a delightful little "subject" while in the spotlight! He did most of his own posing, but for the shots when he wasn't naturally irresistible, he sat how we wanted him to sit, he smiled when we told him to smile (added with lots of silly sounds), and despite not having a good afternoon nap that day, he did not fuss one bit or get into one of his "I-am-so-tired-I-can-hardly-stand-it-anymore" cranky fits. He was pure joy. Let me correct myself: He IS pure joy. Taking 30 pictures only took about 15-20 minutes or so and then we were off to the other room for the torturous process of choosing our favorites!! I know what you are thinking!! How ever do we choose from all these adorable poses??? It was tough and a bit time-consuming, but we did it. We also purchased a CD with all 30 of the pictures in case we want to print more in the future. What a great investment in our opinion. Thanks for stopping by, Carianne

No comments:

Post a Comment