Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pictures from cell phone

I finally found a pocket of time to retrieve several pictures from my phone that have been collected there for several months.  My phone does not have the best camera, and I am often annoyed at the delay that exists between pressing the button to capture the picture and actually capturing the picture.  Oh well. 

Above each picture (or group of pictures), I have provided a date and/or caption because some are from as far back as June.  Owen has changed so much since some of these were taken!!

(I have several pictures to post from my actual camera, too, but that will have to be another day.  There are 45 here, so by the time I add dates and captions, I will most likely be out of blogging time for the day!)    

June 15 - Owen's first marimba lesson from Uncle Kyle. 
This was around the time we painted Uncle Kyle's band hall this summer. 

 June 23 - This was from one of our days over at Gramommy's house. 

June 23 - The next four pictures were just a cute "series" I took while Owen was playing with some of his smaller toys. 




June 28 - That's one way to do it! 

 July 1 - While Austin and I worked on lots of home improvement projects at his mom's house this summer, Owen really took a liking to Uncle Kyle's Lego Hogwarts castle.  He would just stand there in front of it and say "neat." 

 July 6 - This series of pictures shows a typical meal at our house.  Well, actually, this particular meal is at Billie Lu's house, but it gives you an idea of what we go through (or on some days, BATTLE)!! 
Showing some interest.   
 Not as interested anymore, but still seated. 
 Distracted and most likely starting to squirm. 
 See you guys later.  I am out of here. 
 Man, I am hungry.  I think I will go see if my plate is still there. 
Some meals are better than others which means, also, that some are worse.  I guess it depends on his mood, what we are eating, how hungry (or not) he is, what else is going on at the time, etc.  I have found lately that I can usually buy another 5-7 minutes of him staying seated if I hold him in my lap at the table.   

July 7 - We had a little playdate with Emerson and her mommy, Samantha.  We went to a local park, ate lunch, and played on the equipment.  Austin was able to join us too, so that was fun. 
Owen looking at the camera. 

Emerson looking at the camera. 

Oh, soooo close!  I almost had them both.



Hey! Whatcha doing up there?


A hot slide calls for a towel to sit on! 

Weeeeee!

July 9 - We ran to Barnes and Noble one night to pick up a Scrabble Dictionary as part of my parent's anniversary gift and as soon as Owen was free from our hold, he ran to this section of books.  No lie.  The one he is holding is Basic Math and Pre Algebra for Dummies.  THAT'S MY BOY!!  :) 

July 10 - Just a cute picture of our smiling boy!  The three below it are of Owen practicing his driving.  He likes to say "prakiss driving" so sometimes we will let him sit in the driver's seat and play with the steering wheel as well as all the controls and buttons. 




July 18 - He must have seen Austin or myself doing some measuring with the yard stick because he knew just what to do with it when he got ahold of it!   

July 24 - He was learning about his new flash cards from Gramommy.  One, two, free.  Haha! 

July 30 -We went to a birthday party for the daughter of the lady who watches Owen in the church toddler room.  After the cake and cupcakes were served, and after Owen and I shared a cupcake, this is how I found him when I thought he had run along to play with some other kids.  The little sneak had taken another cupcake from the table and went off to enjoy it in peace.   
  



How can you be mad at such a cute face?



It's apparent that he is a frosting-loving boy...just like his mommy! 

 August 2 - Nothing makes this drum sound as good as a couple of plastic bowling pins!

 August 2 - Just hanging out with Mommy.

 August 4 - Owen hugging his new Clifford that Gramommy got him from Kohl's. 

 September 4 - All ready for church after staying our first night at Gramommy's house. 

 September 10 - Garage sale back on 101st Street. 

 September 16 - New bed at Grammy and Papa's house in Odessa. 


September 25 - All ready for church.   

More pictures coming soon! 

Happy week to each of you!
Carianne 

No comments:

Post a Comment