
Owen is Mommy’s little Broncho! He attended Odessa High School’s homecoming game on September 24, 2010. This was his debut at a Broncho game and as a Broncho fan! It was so much fun! The weather was hot, sticky, and uncomfortable the first several minutes we were there, but with just a little bit of a cold front moving in and some dark clouds, the weather became PERFECT in just a matter of minutes. (By the end of the game, it was raining pretty good, but throughout most of the game, it was lovely!) I sure do wish the boys could have won the game, but "you win some, you lose some" I suppose.
Owen’s Grammy Kitty made him a (surprise) little garter to wear to the game. It was super duper cute complete with his name, a plastic drum “charm” (or whatever they are called in mums and garters), a band “charm,” a fuzzy broncho, and bells. If you ask Owen, it all tasted delicious. :) At halftime, this year's OHS Homecoming Queen was crowned. To my surprise, it was the daughter of my 5th grade teacher! How exciting for the Ramos family!
Since we were dealing with a squirmy (I mean SQUIRMY) kid, lots of people, tight seating, and the unpredictable weather, it was hard to get a picture that I am unbelievably pleased with! Owen was not too interested in looking at the camera before the game or during, and when he did decide to look, the camera was being stubborn with its focus function. As I told my mom: A few not-so-good pictures are better than none at all.
I was proud to have him there with me rooting for the RED AND WHITE, and I know he will be a Broncho fan for years to come…just like the rest of his Lovell family.

Here is a cute one of Owen's Papa before the game.

:) Carianne
Cute pictures of your little Broncho! Hope all is well :)
ReplyDeleteLove These! So adorable! You look great Carianne! :) Kristy
ReplyDeleteI think the pictures are perfect! I love pictures that capture the moment!
ReplyDelete