greetings!
yesterday, austin and i got to hear baby billett's heartbeat for the first time. it was sort of like a horse trotting underwater...a very refreshing sound! the doctor said everything sounded good and that the little one's heart was beating around 160 beats per minute. i asked when we find out if "little one" is going to be wearing blue or pink and she said next time! woo hoo! my next scheduled appointment with her is june 15! i am already soooo excited, as is austin.
this afternoon is a sonogram and birth defect screening with a different doctor. i am anxious to see how much the baby has grown. my hope is that everything is going fine and baby's development is right on track! we chose to have the screening done just so there aren't any surprises later...we want to be prepared for every possible scenario.
i guess that is all for now. i am thankful that i continue to feel great and that my schedule allows for napping.
take care,
:) carianne
First off, that picture of Shelby, at a glance, looks like she's doing some sort of twisting jump with her front-right paw about to touch the floor.
ReplyDeleteIt seems from what I've read, everything is going well. And I might add that while I will be the last Lovell child to sow and reap offspring, you are the last to have to experience a pregnency in your house. So have fun with that.
I can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope Olive doesn't get even more rotten.
Love,
Andy
How fun to hear the heartbeat...so happy for you two! I know each time you go to the doctor, it will become more and more real...hard to believe you will be a Mom in just 6 short months!
ReplyDeleteKeep taking care of yourself and the baby!!
Hi Dear Ones,
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear all is well with Baby Billett. Hope all is well with Ma and Pa Billett too.
As for Andy's comment about being the last Lovell child to sow and reap offspring, Steve may run him a good race.
Love you all,
Uncle Lon